Brandy was born and raised in Sayre, PA. She is a psychic, medium, energy healer, author, and teacher. She’s been sensitive since she was a child, though back then she didn’t know what any of it meant. Hindsight really is 20/20! Brandy has completed certificate courses taught by spiritual leaders such as Doreen Virtue and Charles Virtue and has studied under psychic medium Dawn Krug. Her purpose in spiritual work is to shine light on the truth and promote healing. Brandy enjoys working with both the angelic realm and the elemental beings such as fairies and dragons and has developed a passion for spiritual life coaching to help people find their happy.
Brandy has a love for all animals, and is mom to 5 rescue cats. She loves nature and being outdoors, so in the warmer months you’ll find her hiking and kayaking. She hates the cold though, so in the winter she’s a voracious reader. She also holds a deep fondness for NYC. Though she’s a small town girl, there’s something about the energy in the Big Apple that cannot be beat.
Brandy also leads several workshops on various spiritual topics such as:
- Energy Healing
- Working with crystals
- Working with a pendulum
- Chakra balancing
- Reading Tarot and Oracle Cards
- Developing Your Own Psychic Abilities
- Helping you discover which of your abilities is the strongest: clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, or claircognizance
- How to strengthen these abilities
- How to utilize your abilities for yourself and/or for others
- Psychic protection and grounding techniques
- Practices and tools such as automatic writing, psychometry, empathy, using divination tools such as tarot, etc.
- Working with beings such as the Archangels and Ascended Masters
- Contacting spirits that have crossed over
- How to deal with earthbound spirits (ghosts)
- Working with guardian angels and spirit guides
These workshops are most often held at the Mad Hatter Cafe and Co-op located at 420 S. Main St. in Athens, PA. Workshops can be held in your home (make a party of it!) with a minimum number of guests or also online. Contact Brandy, see her Services page, or visit her Facebook page for more details.